Manager in Training - Plaza
- Kansas City, MO, USA
- Based on experience.
- Full Time
- Manager in Training
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental coverage, a fabulous merchandise discount, an employer-matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending accounts, life insurance and much more.
Join the Rally House team and SHOW YOUR COLORS!! Whether you root for the Chiefs, Royals, Sporting, KU, Kstate or MU... Rally House offers a diverse workplace, excellent career path plus sportswear and gear to advance your personal and professional game.
Why Rally House? Our stores offer a 40% discount, friendly environment, flexible schedule and comfortable shopping experience, with associates dedicated to helping customers find the perfect new item to represent their team! We want to be more than just another sports apparel & gift store, and our team helps us stand apart from the competition. We don't just provide jobs; we provide careers - places to grow. Our focus is to hire people who are passionate about sports and helping customers and help bring our brand to life in-store and online and by taking great care of our customers.
The Manager in Training position is an entry level Manager role for someone looking to further their career in Retail Management. MIT's assist the Assistant Store Manager & Store Manager in sales objectives, customer service, employee relations management, operating expenses, loss prevention and merchandise presentation to achieve store goals. Managers in Training are in charge of keeping the sales floor presentable and delegating daily projects to Key Holders and Sales Associates. Candidates must be focused, nurturing, possess the ability to train others while maintaining an enthusiastic attitude, detail oriented and of course a sports fan.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sales: Proven ability to generate sales, add-on and develop and direct the sales team
- Recruiting: Proven ability to interview, select and develop a sales teamCustomer Service: Ability to function as a role model, ensuring that the customer remains the top priority
- Store Operations and Organization: Ability to organize, delegate, prioritize, meet deadlines and follow-up on all activities within the store
- Leadership: Proven ability to challenge, motivate, and drive the team's resultsMerchandising: Knowledge of visual standards and techniques, and ability to implement and substitute within guidelines
- Communication: Demonstration of strong verbal and written communication skills to store team, Operations Managers, District Manager, Corporate Office and Store Associates
- 1-2 years of total retail clothing experience
- 1-2 years in a supervisory or team lead position coaching others
- Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Training and Coaching experience
- Enthusiastic attitude, outgoing
RH is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Full Time Retail