Manager in Training - Livonia
- Livonia, MI, USA
- Based on experience.
- Full Time
- Manager in Training
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental coverage, a fabulous merchandise discount, an employer-matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending accounts, life insurance and much more.
The Manager in Training position is an entry level Manager role for someone looking to further thier career in Retail Management.
The MIT assist the Store Manager in sales objectives, customer service, employee relations management, payroll and operating expenses, loss prevention and merchandise presentation to achieve store goals. MIT is in charge of keeping the sales floor presentable and delegating daily projects to Key Holders and Sales Associates. Candidates must be focused, nurturing, possess the ability to train others while maintaining an enthusiastic attitude, detail oriented and of course a sports fan.
This position is designed to provide participants with accelerated advancement opportunities within the company. Pending a positive review by the Store Manager and District Manager, MITs are eligible to apply for an Assistant Store Manager position. Employees who follow this career path will receive the first opportunity to interview for available positions in the Corporate Department.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Sales: Proven ability to generate sales, add-on and develop and direct the sales team
• Human Resources: Proven ability to interview, select and develop sales team
• Client Service: Ability to function as a role model, ensuring that the client remains the top priority
• Organization: Ability to organize, delegate, prioritize, meet deadlines and follow-up on all activities within the store
• Leadership: Proven ability to challenge and motivate the management team and associates in an atmosphere of mutual respect
• Merchandising: Knowledge of visual standards and techniques, and ability to implement and substitute within guidelines
• Communication: Demonstration of strong verbal and written communication skills to store team, Operations Managers, District Manager, Corporate Office and Store Associates
• 1-2 years of retail clothing experience
• 1-2 years supervisory experience
• Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred
• Excellent communication and analytical skills
• Training and Coaching experience
• Enthusiastic attitude, outgoing
Rally House is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Rally House https://rallyhouse.hirecentric.com