Store Manager - Alpha
- Dallas, TX, USA
- Based on experience.
- Full Time
- Store Manager
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental coverage, a fabulous merchandise discount, an employer-matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending accounts, life insurance and much more
Store Address: 13710 Dallas Parkway Dallas, TX 75240
Love your Dallas teams? Then come work for Rally House and show your colors!!!
Rally House is a specialty sports boutique offering array of high quality products to wear on gameday and show your Texan pride! Update your style with Texas Rangers jerseys, Dallas Stars tees, FC Dallas Jerseys, Horned Frogs tailgating gear, Texas Longhorns drinkware and so much more. Always have a back-up when you shop the best brands at Rally House Alliance, including Nike, Adidas, Majestic, New Era, Retro Brand, '47, Mitchell and Ness.
We encourage our team to show their team spirit, so customers feel welcome to strike up a conversation about their favorite team, the latest game or even their favorite rivalry!
We want to be more than just another sports store, and our team helps us stand apart from the competition. We don't just provide jobs; we provide careers - places to grow. The key to creating our premium experience is our people. Our focus is to hire people who are passionate about sports and helping customers. Premium associates who maintain or exceed our standards of excellence help bring our brand to life in-store and online and by taking great care of our customers.
Store Managers direct all activities required to achieve all store goals including sales objectives, customer service, employee relations management, payroll and operating expenses, ensuring loss prevention and executing merchandise presentations. The Store Managers are in charge of forecasting their store's sales projections, staffing their store for success, and managing their payroll for maximum profitability. Store Managers are responsible for recruiting and identifying key associates, as well as training and developing these key associates for further advancements in their careers with Rally House. The Store Managers will be responsible for organizing, game-planning and executing floor moves and merchandising to ensure proper exposure and maximum opportunities for merchandise to be sold. Overall the main responsibility is to ensure that all company policy and procedures are understood and practiced to keep the store game day ready.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sales: Proven ability to generate sales, add-on and develop and direct the sales team
- Recruiting: Proven ability to interview, select and develop sales team
- Customer Service: Ability to function as a role model, ensuring that the customer remains the top priority
- Store Operations and Organization: Ability to organize, delegate, prioritize, meet deadlines and follow-up on all activities within the store
- Responsible for developing and managing content curation to all social media platforms including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram,, etc.
- Leadership: Proven ability to challenge, motivate and drive the team's results
- Merchandising: Knowledge of visual standards and techniques, and ability to implement and substitute within guidelines
- Communication: Demonstration of strong verbal and written communication skills to store team, Operations Managers, District Manager, Corporate Office and Store Associates
- 2-5 years in a store management position coaching and developing others
- Experience in specialty clothing retail
- Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Training and Coaching experience required
- Enthusiastic attitude, outgoing
RH is an equal opportunity employer