Team Sales Lead / Key Holder - Oxford Valley
- Fairless HIlls, PA, USA
- Based on experience.
- Part Time
- Team Sales Lead
Store Address: 124 Commerce Blvd. Fairless Hills, PA 19030
Come work for Rally House and SHOW YOUR COLORS!!! Whether you root for Villanova or Eagles....Rally House offers a diverse workplace, excellent career path plus sportswear and gear to advance your personal and professional game.
Our stores offer a friendly environment, 40% discount, flexible schedule and comfortable shopping experience, with associates dedicated to helping customers find the perfect new item to represent their team! We want to be more than just another sports store, and our team helps us stand apart from the competition. We don't just provide jobs; we provide careers - places to grow. The key to creating our premium experience is our people. Our focus is to hire people who are passionate about sports and helping customers. Premium associates who maintain or exceed our standards of excellence help bring our brand to life in-store and online and by taking great care of our customers.
Team Sales Leads / Key Holders help in setting the company's selling standards and providing coaching and direction to Sales Associates. They are in charge of keeping the sales floor presentable and delegating daily projects to Sales Associates. Team Sales Leads must be focused, nurturing, have the ability to train others, enthusiastic attitude and be detail orientated. They will assist the Store Manager and Assistant Managers in Operations. (i.e. returns, defects, transfers, action memos, direct all activities required to achieve store goals, including sales objectives, customer service, mentoring and retention of sales staff, and loss prevention, and merchandising).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sales: Proven ability to generate sales, add-on and develop and direct the sales team
- Recruiting: Proven ability to interview, select and develop sales team
- Customer Service: Ability to function as a role model, ensuring that the customer remains the top priority
- Store Operations and Organization: Ability to organize, delegate, prioritize, meet deadlines and follow-up on all activities within the store
- Leadership: Proven ability to challenge, motivate, and drive the team's results
- Merchandising: Knowledge of visual standards and techniques, and ability to implement and substitute within guidelines
- Communication: Demonstration of strong verbal and written communication skills to store team, Operations Managers, District Manager, Corporate Office and Store Associates
- 1-2 years of retail clothing experience
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Training and Coaching experience
- Enthusiastic attitude, outgoing
RH is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer