- Lenexa, KS, USA
- Based On Experience
- Full Time
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental coverage, a fabulous merchandise discount, an employer-matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending accounts, life insurance and much more.
Rally House is looking for an exceptionally bright, motivated and team-oriented individual to support our Operations Department with day to day functioning activities. This position will revolve around companywide store operations and will assist in contributing to daily processes that keep the Operations Department running efficiently. This role is focused on policy and procedure, requiring a high degree of technical skills regarding Excel and writing technical documents. A proven track record of effective time management, taking initiative, working independently, delivering exceptional results and exceeding expectations are important.
- Report directly to the Director of Operations and provide administrative support that aides the daily business operations of an organization.
- Preparing sales reports and other documents as requested.
- Responsible in helping with streamline on the day-to-day business operations of the company including but not limited to preparing sales reports and other documents, writing company best practice and policies, and creating Excel spreadsheets to help aide in store's daily operations.
- Perform research and compile information related to business.
- Purchase order creation for all store supplies, re-ocurring services, maintenance, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining District Manager Tools in ERP.
- Recommend process improvements to improve operational efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- 1-2 years of previous experience in the retail industry a plus.
- Proficiency with Office 365; notably Excel.
- Ability to write, edit, and publish technical documents that will be implemented company wide.
- Knowledge of aspects pertaining to retail operations.
- Outstanding written and verbal skills and the ability to interact and communicate effectively.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Ability to grasp complex tasks and carry out directions independently.