Customer Service Representative - Full Time Days
- Lenexa, KS, USA
- Based On Experience
- Full Time
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental coverage, a fabulous merchandise discount, an employer-matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending accounts, life insurance and much more.
It's your city. It's your house. It's Rally House! We're fans, just like you and are searching for dedicated, passionate team members who show love for our city and team sports by providing excellent customer service and team spirit. Rally House has the largest selections of officially licensed NCAA, NFL, MLB, NHL, NBA and MLS merchandise. Not to mention local novelties and regional-inspired apparel! A one-stop shop for the most diverse and in-depth selection of sports apparel & gifts.
Why Rally House? Our stores offer a 40% off discount, friendly environment, flexible schedule and comfortable shopping experience, with associates dedicated to helping customers find the perfect new item to represent their team. We want to be more than just another sports apparel and gift store, and our team helps us stand apart from the competition. We don't just provide jobs; we provide careers - places to grow. The key to creating our premium experience is our people. Our focus is to hire people who are passionate about sports and helping customers. Premium associates who maintain or exceed our standards of excellence help bring our brand to life in-store and online and by taking great care of our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
- Receives customers' requests by telephone or email, analyzes requests, provides information requested or ascertains who best can provide the information, and routes the request to the proper person.
- Traces status of orders through Fulfillment Department.
- Resolves customer questions related to orders, takes orders as needed, encourages customer purchasing through upselling during phone and email correspondence.
- Acts as a liaison with other departments for entering, assigning and resolving help tickets.
- Contacts customers to ascertain data omitted on orders.
- Has knowledge of product line, prices, delivery time, drop ship items, various marketing promotional services, store hours and similar data, as required.
- Handles customer returns of defective or unwanted merchandise and arranges replacements or refunds.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- High school or equivalent education
- Must be a self-starter and dependable
- Customer service/order entry experience, with previous data entry and forty-five (45) words per minute typing
- Knowledge of freight and shipping terms with excellent telephone etiquette.
- Strong communication, organizational and math skills are required.
- Must have superior computer/database skill
- Decision making, problem solving ability
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be able to work in a very fast paced environment
RH is an equal opportunity employment employer