Team Sales Lead - Joliet
- Joliet, IL, USA
- Based On Experience
- Part Time / Full Time Options
- Team Sales Lead
3340 Mall Loop Drive, Space No. 1198
It's your city. It's your house. It's Rally House! We're fans, just like you and are searching for dedicated, passionate team members who show love for our city and team sports by providing excellent customer service and team spirit. Rally House has the largest selections of officially licensed NCAA, NFL, MLB, NHL, NBA and MLS merchandise. Not to mention local novelties and regional-inspired apparel! A one-stop shop for the most diverse and in-depth selection of sports apparel & gifts.
Why Rally House? Our stores offer a 40% off discount, friendly environment, flexible schedule and comfortable shopping experience, with associates dedicated to helping customers find the perfect new item to represent their team. We want to be more than just another sports apparel and gift store, and our team helps us stand apart from the competition. We don't just provide jobs; we provide careers - places to grow. The key to creating our premium experience is our people. Our focus is to hire people who are passionate about sports and helping customers. Premium associates who maintain or exceed our standards of excellence help bring our brand to life in-store and online and by taking great care of our customers.
Team Sales Leads / Key Holders help in setting the company's selling standards and providing coaching and direction to Sales Associates. They are in charge of keeping the sales floor presentable and delegating daily projects to Sales Associates. Team Sales Leads must be focused, nurturing, have the ability to train others, enthusiastic attitude and be detail orientated. They will assist the Store Manager and Assistant Managers in Operations. (i.e. returns, defects, transfers, action memos, direct all activities required to achieve store goals, including sales objectives, customer service, mentoring and retention of sales staff, and loss prevention, and merchandising).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sales: Proven ability to generate sales, add-on and develop and direct the sales team
- Recruiting: Proven ability to interview, select and develop sales team
- Customer Service: Ability to function as a role model, ensuring that the customer remains the top priority
- Store Operations and Organization: Ability to organize, delegate, prioritize, meet deadlines and follow-up on all activities within the store
- Leadership: Proven ability to challenge, motivate, and drive the team's results
- Merchandising: Knowledge of visual standards and techniques, and ability to implement and substitute within guidelines
- Communication: Demonstration of strong verbal and written communication skills to store team, Operations Managers, District Manager, Corporate Office and Store Associates
- 1-2 years of retail clothing experience
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Training and Coaching experience
- Enthusiastic attitude, outgoing
RH is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer