- Lenexa, KS, USA
- Based on experience
- Full Time
Rally House is seeking a motivated and team-oriented individual to support our Corporate Recruiter with day to day administrative activities. This position will revolve around recruiting efforts as well as contributing to daily processes that keep the recruitment running efficiently. This role is critical to our company's success and requires flexibility, good judgment, an eye for accuracy, and the unique ability to attend to details and get things done. A proven track record of effective time management, taking initiative, working independently, delivering exceptional results and exceeding expectations is important.
Duties and Responsibilities
Preparing offer components and maintaining files.
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks simultaneously
- Assist with administrative duties in regards to keeping job posts updated and candidate Recruit for open positions of all levels across the departments utilizing various methods of candidate sourcing - e.g. online job posting, resume searches, industry networking, employee referrals and Social Media.
- Ensure positive applicant experience through the interview and hiring process.
- Apply technical expertise using all Microsoft Office applications in order to streamline workflow and output.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma required.
- Minimum of 1- 2 years of relevant experience within office administration with prior experience handling full-life cycle recruiting.
- Knowledge of various search tools to attract and recruit applicants.
- Experience using applicant tracking systems and recruitment technology a plus.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word and Outlook
- The ability to learn company specific computer software and programs.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate your thoughts and ideas.
- Ability to prioritize, plan, organize and manage details in a fast-paced environment while exercising sound judgment and excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to grasp complex tasks and carry out directions independently.
- Flexible, adaptable and a sense of humor. Positive attitude and maintaining a positive work environment is a must.