Executive Assistant & Communications Manager
- Lenexa, KS, USA
- Based On Experience
- Full Time
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental coverage, a fabulous merchandise discount, an employer-matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending accounts, life insurance and much more.
As the Execitive Assisant and Communications Manager you provide the overall strategic direction and leadership for store communications. This individual sets the vision for what training and development needs to be for Rally House Retail Stores This is a critical leadership role positively impacting the store team, the overall customer experience and general store operations.
- Communicates and develops all.
- Build relationships with the corporate team to relay all information to the store level.
- Monitors, maintains, writes, and implements company policies and procedures.
- Works in partnership with the District Managers and/or Store Managers to ensure store presentation meets company presentation guidelines.
- Supports the team and processes by ensuring that tools and equipment are readily available.
- Establish strategic direction, goals and retail curriculum development plan
- Set strategy, manage revenue and budget for training
- Develop the annual budgets, establish monthly projections, and achieve sales/expense goals.
- Create and maintain documents, procedures and policies and update field guides or manual accordingly.
- Support Managers through calendar and binder creation, support calls and analysis of evaluations.
- Create and execute training as needed for web and field visits
- Execute special projects as required.
- 5+ years of retail management work experience.
- Knowledge of training best practices and curriculum development
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- 1-2 years of multi-store or multi-department management experience.
- Bachelors' Degree Preferred.
- Proficient in Excel; building tables, creating spreadsheets.
- Passionate about apparel trends, specialty retail environments, people - customers and team.
- Demonstrates the following: time management, organizational skills, business acumen, planning, priority setting, decision quality, excellent verbal and written communication, and computer proficiency.
- Ability to think creatively, embrace and lead change, and deal with ambiguity.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (including travel) to meet the needs of the business, including evenings and overnights
RH is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer