Inventory Compliance Coordinator
- Lenexa, KS, USA
- Based on experience.
- Full Time
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental coverage, a fabulous merchandise discount, an employer-matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending accounts, life insurance and much more.
Rally House is a specialty sports retailer that offers a large selection of apparel, gifts and home decor representing local NCAA, NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL and MLS teams. We also carry local novelties and regional-inspired apparel, gifts and food. With locations across the Midwest, South and Northeast, we bring stylish sports apparel and unique team gifts to cities where fans live, work and cheer.
As the Inventory Compliance Coordinator, you'll support continuous improvement in the company's on-line efficiencies, and customer service by ensuring the efficient use and accuracy of reported assets. The position will monitor inventory related controls and directing programs to verify inventories are reflected in the systems on a real-time basis. In addition, the position will provide valid inventory records.
- Analyze inventory positions and identify potential concerns with inactive or slow-moving inventory. Recommend actions and channels that can effectively and profitably generate a return to reduce to effectively and profitability generate returns.
- Provide comprehensive weekly reports of adjustments, category adjustments and damages.
- Responsible for on-line based orders by managing end-to-end order management and logistics process flow to insure timely delivery.
- Process improvements using analytics.
- Analyze compliance in store operations.
- Develop reports of compliances.
- Identify fluctuations in order patterns (peaks and troughs)
- Assist in resolving all escalated customer inquiries and order expectations; insure prompt and accurate resolution for order queries, order modification, and availability/sourcing.
- Remedies stock and location discrepancies as necessary.
- Shipping matrix and methods
- Daily monitoring of completions
- Tracks on-line orders and reposts numbers daily
- Manage the process used to perform physical inventory counts (cycle and full). Analyze results of the inventory counts to influence any changes needed to improve accuracy and minimize inventory "shrinkages".
- Provide oversight to the product returns process, for both the company's return of goods shipped damaged or incorrectly, and the customer's return of products
- Keeps up with changing technologies such as computer software
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Monitor pick/pack/ship and next day air procedures
- Analytical Reasoning: Applies research methodologies and statistical analysis to solve problems and exercise independent judgment. Synthesizes and analyzes low to moderately complex data, information and evidence to draw meaningful solutions to meet customers' expectations.
- Order Management Analyst: Must possess strong communications skills and be able to effectively communicate with customer and store peers
- High degree of accuracy required
- Attention to detail: Pays attention to all the details of what is communicated, either written, orally or presented. Achieves thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing daily tasks. Provides accurate and relevant information on a timely basis to the customer.
- 2+ years of inventory control experience – preferably in a retail or warehouse environment
- Inventory Management or Procurement experience a plus
- Experience with accounting/finance/ERP systems such as NetSuite
- Advanced Excel
- Analytical background with strong critical thinking skills
- Clear communication style (verbal and written)
- Work with minimal up-front guidance and take ownership of his / her work product
- Team player with experience working closely with all functional leaders of the Company
RH is an equal opportunity employer