Facilities Coordinator / Project Manager / Construction Manager
- Lenexa, KS, USA
- Based on Experience
- Full Time
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental coverage, a fabulous merchandise discount, an employer-matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending accounts, life insurance and much more.
Join the Rally House team and SHOW YOUR COLORS!! Whether you root for Chiefs, Royals, Sporting, KU or Kstate.... Rally House offers a diverse workplace, excellent career path plus sportswear and gear to advance your personal and professional game.
Why Rally House? Our stores offer a 40% discount, friendly environment, flexible schedule and comfortable shopping experience, with associates dedicated to helping customers find the perfect new item to represent their team! We want to be more than just another sports store, and our team helps us stand apart from the competition. We don't just provide jobs; we provide careers - places to grow. The key to creating our premium experience is our people. Our focus is to hire people who are passionate about sports and helping customers. Premium associates who maintain or exceed our standards of excellence help bring our brand to life in-store and online and by taking great care of our customers.
Plans, initiates, manages, and completes small scale construction projects or other capital projects by reviewing design/facility layouts, estimating projects, bidding and negotiating costs, selecting approved contractors, and managing budgets.
- Seeks continual efficiencies within the area of facility maintenance to include ongoing evaluation of long term strategies.
- Meets construction schedules by hiring, orienting and managing general contractors and sub-contractors, verifying work in progress, resolving problems, and reporting progress.
- Achieves financial objectives by negotiating contractor rates, anticipating requirements, submitting information for budget preparation, scheduling expenditures, monitoring costs, analyzing variances, writing purchase orders, reviewing and approving invoices.
- Manage tasks in Net Suite case / task management system.
- Serve as the primary maintenance contact for Store Managers regarding maintenance requests.
- Negotiate and set schedules for these required maintenances.
- Manage, review, execute and report needed maintenance from the maintenance log.
- Complete actual repairs for minor incidents not requiring professional assistance or travel.
- Communicates daily regarding progress and completion of maintenance projects through the task management system.
- Travel to local stores for general repairs.
- Plans construction requirements by deploying company resources, resolving development issues, planning, monitoring and appraising critical path results, and coordinating development information.
- Other task as assigned
- Degree in Construction Management preferred
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years' experience in tenant improvement construction in a retail environment or similiar faciilities.
- Management experience in design and construction initiatives.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills needed.
- Customer service and detailed oriented.
RH is an equal opportunity employer