Internship - Buying Department
- Lenexa, KS, USA
- Part Time
Buying Internship with Rally House – Lenexa, KS
Our unique internship is based on an intern's goals with the flexibility to expand and develop as the engagement progresses. You'll work for a fun company while building a portfolio and learning from mentors. College students may be able to earn school credit* after completion of the program.
You'll gain meaningful, real-world experience'no fetching coffee or filing here! You'll develop marketable skills by assisting in a variety of projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide data entry support to buyers
- Ensure all items have correct taxonomy and product description
- Ensure all copy is free from error (such as basic typos, etc.)
- Update website with content, edits and new product information
- Work with vendor partners to get images on a daily basis
- Reviews products, pricing and text in marketing layouts
- Run reports for buyers as needed
- Ensure all items have photos
- Work in stores periodically to better understand our customers
- Strong research skills
- Understanding of online marketing
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for learning about our clients and their success
- Excellent computer skills and internet savvy
- Go-getter attitude and self-sufficiency
- Experience with/interest in social media
*To receive school credit, you'and our program'must meet your school's internship program requirements.