Summer Internship - Fashion Merchandising / Retail
- Lenexa, KS, USA
- Experience Based
- Sales Team
Rally House / Sampler Stores, Inc has a summer internship available. College students looking to gain real-world experience for a fast-growing company - this is the opportunity for you! This is a full time Manager in Training position.
This opportunity allows for an intern to be a part of the team for an extended period of time (2+ months) gaining real world, hands on experience leading up to graduation with a chance to evolve into a full-time position. We're looking for students that are available immediately and can't wait to jump in!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sales: Proven ability to generate sales, add-on and develop relationships with customers
- Client Service: Ensures that the client remains the top priority
- Store Operations and Organization: Ability to organize and lift merchandise, prioritize assignments and meet deadlines
- Merchandising: Knowledge of visual standards and techniques, and ability to implement and maintain within guidelines
- Accuracy: Ability to handle cash and provide change without error. Ability to prepare nightly deposit as necessary. Captures accurate information for all transactions including signatures, addresses, and original receipt data
- Communication: Communicates effectively with Customers, Members of Management, and Store Associates
Apply online now to set up a phone interview with our Store Manger.