Assistant Store Manager - Lenexa
- Lenexa, KS, USA
- Based on experience.
- Full Time
- Assistant Store Manager
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental coverage, a fabulous merchandise discount, an employer-matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending accounts, life insurance and much more.
Retail Assistant Store Manager
Come work for Rally House and SHOW YOUR COLORS!!! Whether it be the Kansas City Chiefs, Kansas State Wildcats, Oklahoma State Cowboys, Mizzou Tigers or Kansas Jayhawks, Rally House offers the most diverse professional team sportswear and gear to cheer your team to victory!
Why Rally House? Our stores offer a 40% discount, friendly environment, flexible schedule and comfortable shopping experience, with associates dedicated to helping customers find the perfect new item to represent their team! We want to be more than just another sports store, and our team helps us stand apart from the competition. We don't just provide jobs; we provide careers - places to grow. The key to creating our premium experience is our people. Our focus is to hire people who are passionate about sports and helping customers. Premium associates who maintain or exceed our standards of excellence help bring our brand to life in-store and online and by taking great care of our customers.
Assistant Store Managers will assist the Store Manager in sales objectives, customer service, employee relations management, payroll and operation expenses, loss prevention and merchandise presentation to achieve store goals. They are in charge of training the staff on company selling standards and providing Key Holders and Sales Associates with weekly goals based off of weekly store projections. They are in charge of keeping the sales floor presentable and delegating daily projects to the sales team. Assistant Store Managers must be focused, nurturing, possess the ability to train others while maintaining an enthusiastic attitude, detail oriented and of course a sports fan.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sales: Proven ability to generate sales, add-on and develop and direct the sales team
- Recruiting: Proven ability to interview, select and develop a sales team
- Customer Service: Ability to function as a role model, ensuring that the customer remains the top priority
- Store Operations and Organization: Ability to organize, delegate, prioritize, meet deadlines and follow-up on all activities within the store
- Leadership: Proven ability to challenge, motivate, and drive the team's results
- Merchandising: Knowledge of visual standards and techniques, and ability to implement and substitute within guidelines
- Communication: Demonstration of strong verbal and written communication skills to store team, Operations Managers, District Manager, Corporate Office and Store Associates
- 3-5 years of total retail clothing experience
- 2-4 years in a supervisory or team lead position coaching others
- Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Training and Coaching experience
- Enthusiastic attitude, outgoing