Assistant Store Manager
- Lenexa, KS, USA
- Based on experience.
- Full Time
- Assistant Store Manager
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental coverage, a fabulous merchandise discount, an employer-matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending accounts, life insurance and much more.
Assistant Store Manager
It's your city. It's your house. It's Rally House! We're fans, just like you and are searching for dedicated, passionate team members who show love for our city and team sports by providing excellent customer service and team spirit. Rally House has the largest selections of officially licensed NCAA, NFL, MLB, NHL, NBA and MLS merchandise. Not to mention local novelties and regional-inspired apparel! A one-stop shop for the most diverse and in-depth selection of sports apparel & gifts.
Why Rally House? Our stores offer a 40% off discount, friendly environment, flexible schedule and comfortable shopping experience, with associates dedicated to helping customers find the perfect new item to represent their team! We want to be more than just another sports apparel and gift store, and our team helps us stand apart from the competition. We don't just provide jobs; we provide careers - places to grow. The key to creating our premium experience is our people. Premium associates who maintain or exceed our standards of excellence help bring our brand to life in-store and online by taking great care of our customers.
Assistant Managers are in charge of training the staff on company sales standards and providing Sales Associates with weekly goal projections based off of weekly store projections. The Assistant Manager will track all Sales Associates progress with coaching logs. They are in charge of keeping the sales floor presentable and delegating daily projects to Sales Associates. Assistant Managers must be focused, nurturing, ability to train others, enthusiastic attitude and be detail orientated. They will assist the Store Manager in Operations. (i.e. adjusts, payroll, defects, transfers, action memos, direct all activities required to achieve store goals, including sales objectives, customer service, mentoring and retention of sales staff, and loss prevention, and merchandising.)
This position is designed to provide participants with accelerated advancement opportunities within the company. Pending a positive review by the Store Manager and District Manager, Assistant Store Managers are eligible to apply for a Store Manager position. Employees who follow this career path will receive the first opportunity to interview for available positions in the
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sales: Proven ability to generate sales, add-on and develop and direct the sales team
- Recruiting: Proven ability to interview, select and develop a sales team
- Customer Service: Ability to function as a role model, ensuring that the customer remains the top priority
- Store Operations and Organization: Ability to organize, delegate, prioritize, meet deadlines and follow-up on all activities within the store
- Manage efforts across social media platforms, predominately- Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Leadership: Proven ability to challenge, motivate, and drive the team's results
- Merchandising: Knowledge of visual standards and techniques, and ability to implement and substitute within guidelines
- Communication: Demonstration of strong verbal and written communication skills to store team, Operations Managers, District Manager, Corporate Office and Store Associates
- 2-3 years of total retail clothing experience
- 1-2 years in a supervisory or team lead position coaching others
- Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Training and Coaching experience
- Enthusiastic attitude, outgoing
RH is an equal employment opportunity employer