Facilities Project Manager
- Lenexa, KS, USA
- Based on Experience
- Full Time
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental coverage, a fabulous merchandise discount, an employer-matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending accounts, life insurance and much more.
Facilities Project Coordinator
Join the Rally House team and SHOW YOUR COLORS!! Rally House offers a diverse workplace, excellent career path plus sportswear and gear to advance your personal and professional game.
Why Rally House? Our stores offer a 40% discount, friendly environment, flexible schedule and comfortable shopping experience, with associates dedicated to helping customers find the perfect new item to represent their team! We want to be more than just another sports store, and our team helps us stand apart from the competition. We don't just provide jobs; we provide careers - places to grow. The key to creating our premium experience is our people. Our focus is to hire people who are passionate about sports and helping customers. Premium associates who maintain or exceed our standards of excellence help bring our brand to life in-store and online and by taking great care of our customers.
The Facilities Project Manager will execute maintenance needs for our current retail and corporate office locations. This person will be responsible for all day to day property management functions for our locations, including; property maintenance and property appearance and condition. The FMC expedites maintenance repairs by assiting Store Managers from first submitted request, contact with contractor to completion of project, so that our stores can return to regular operating efficiency in a timely manner.
The FPM will manage all seasonal services.
• Manage tasks in Net Suite case / task management system.
• Serve as the primary maintenance contact for Store Managers regarding maintenance requests.
• Negotiate and set schedules for these required maintenances.
• Manage, review, execute and report needed maintenance from the maintenance log.
• Complete actual repairs for minor incidents not requiring professional assistance or travel.
• Communicates daily regarding progress and completion of maintenance projects through the task management system.
• Travel to local stores for general repairs.
• Other tasks as assigned
Design and Build experience a plus..
• 1 years of experience with maintenance, and facilities.
• Related Degree or relevant experience.
• Experience and ability to manage a case / task management system.
• Excellent attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and able to multi-task.
• Able to consistently meet and manage deadlines within a fast-paced environment.
• Positive attitude, a strong work ethic, and operate with a strong sense of urgency.
• Able to work effectively in a team environment focusing on customer service and follow up.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and written.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
RH is an equal opportunity employer