Helpdesk Support Technican
- Lenexa, KS, USA
- Based on experience.
- Full Time
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental coverage, a fabulous merchandise discount, an employer-matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending accounts, life insurance and much more.
Corporate Address: 9750 Quivira Rd. Lenexa, KS 66215
The Helpdesk Support Technician will be our entry level position into the IT Team. We are looking for candidates with a desire to learn the IT Industry and be a part of a great team to provide support to our stores and end users. People skills are a must. Rally House's Corporate Office is located in Lenexa, KS.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Field calls from our business units and troubleshoot technical issues
- Run and support on-line ticketing system, prioritizing tickets and calls according to severity, impact and urgency
- Rotate after hours calls that may come in from our units in Missouri, Kansas, Ohio, Texas, Illinois, Pennsylvania and New Jersey
- Work on projects and stretch assignments as directed that may include imaging, computer clean up, organizing, cleaning, coding and programming
- Hours/shifts will require night and weekend availability
- Basic understanding of Windows AD Networking.
- Basic understanding of Office 2007 and higher functions.
- Basic understanding of Windows 7 Pro installation and configuration.
- Great customer service skills
- Understanding of SQL queries
- POS System experience a plus
- NetSuite experience a plus
Rally House is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer